Alumni Travel: Amalfi Coast September 18, 2018 | 8 Day Land Journeys
Join this alumni exclusive travel opportunity and explore the features below!
- Cruise the Amalfi Coast, where colorful homes cling to the rugged hills along the shore.
- Treat yourself to fresh Mozzarella di Bufala at a dairy farm where water buffalo are raised.
- Peek into the lives cut short at Pompeii and Herculaneum by the A.D. 79 eruption of Mount Vesuvius.
- See the ruins of Paestum, a great city in Magna Graecia, the region in southern Italy colonized by the Greeks.
- Explore Naples and enjoy authentic Neopolitan pizza for lunch.
- Inhale the invigorating scent of lemon in the pretty town of Sorrento.
- Experience four UNESCO World Heritage sites.