Alumni Travel: Grand Danube Passage October 5, 2018 | 15 Day Land & Cruise Journeys
- Bask in the tranquil, amber glow and hypnotic reflections of Budapest while sailing on the Danube at night.
- Gaze at the scenic wonder of the Iron Gate Gorge, a remarkable feat of engineering.
- Applaud the graceful turns and flowing movements of elegant waltz dancers during an exclusive performance.
- Sip full-bodied, fragrant vintages during a wine tasting in Pécs.
- Marvel at the lush, storybook landscape of the Wachau Valley.
- Savor a moment of quiet thought in the marbled halls of Melk Abbey.
- Experience four UNESCO World Heritage sites. Learn More>