|Saturday, February 25, 2017
Festival: 3-7 PM in Aldrich Park
Game: 7:30 PM at Bren Events Center
Mark your calendars! Get ready to Party in the Park at UCI
Homecoming! Bring your Anteater friends to the party for a fun-filled
day featuring our annual festival and the men's basketball game. Don't
miss out on the opportunity to reconnect with old Anteater friends and
make new ones at this campus-wide celebration!
Homecoming registration is now closed. Walk up festival tickets will be available for purchase at main festival entrance on Homecoming Day.
Parking permits for UCI Homecoming are now available for pre-purchase at a discounted rate. Simply visit www.parking.uci.edu/parkbyplate
and select HOMECOMING
from the event list to receive a 50% DISCOUNT off the general event rate of $10 until February 24. Standard rates apply when purchased on day of event.
Saturday, Feb. 25 |
3 - 7 p.m. | Aldrich Park
Ticket Cost: $7* (students and kids 12 and under free)
*Includes $5 donation towards student scholarships
Party in the Park at UCI Homecoming! Gather your Anteater friends and celebrate at our campus-wide festival at the heart of UCI in Aldrich Park. The festival will feature the following:
- NEW! Picnic in the Park - Bring your picnic basket, blankets and lawn chairs and claim your spot.
- Family Fun Zone - Anteater families can enjoy inflatable bungee run, carnival games, face painting, balloon artists, and more.
- Hotel Irvine Beer Garden - Walk the entire party with your Anteater Ale in hand (21+ only).
- Anteater Ale - An easy drinking, nutty, caramel, biscuit malted American Ale at 6.0% ABV.
- Live Music & Dance Performances - Rock your favorite moves with fellow Anteaters.
- NEW! Art in the Park - Enjoy and purchase art created by Anteaters.
- NEW! Innovation @ Home - Be inspired by and support Anteaters who have started their own businesses.
- School Exhibits - Reconnect with your school, meet the deans, and enjoy interactive activities.
- '67-'77 Class Reunion - Reconnect with your classmates in the exclusive hospitality tent. Register today before Early Bird pricing ends, Jan. 15!
- Guest Appearances - Meet and snap selfies with Peter the Anteater, the UCI Spirit Squad, Homecoming Court, coaches, players and others.
- Fireworks Show - Watch the sparks fly with your Anteater family.
- NEW! Live Stream in the Park - Watch Men's Basketball vs. CSUN under the stars in Aldrich Park.
- NEW! UCI Night Market - Enjoy delicious eats and light up lemonade from a variety of UCI alumni owned food trucks and student vendors.
- FREE Alumni Gift - The first 1,000 alumni will receive a FREE UCI Alumni license plate frame, while supplies last.
Men's Basketball vs. CSUN
Saturday, Feb. 25 |
7:30 p.m. | Bren Events Center
Ticket Cost: $5* for General Seating, $7* for Reserved Seating
*Exclusive pricing for alumni and their guests
Join thousands of Anteaters as we cheer on our men's basketball team as they host Cal State Northridge in the Big West Conference play!
Alumni discounted ticketing is now closed. To purchase game tickets, contact the Bren Events Center Box Office
. Current undergrad students are free with valid UCI ID presented at the door. Current graduate students may purchase $5 tickets online or at the window pending enrollment verification.
Note: Festival attendance is required for alumni to access discounted game tickets.
Friday, Feb. 24 - Saturday, Feb. 25
This year, UCI will launch a campus-wide Alumni Reunion Weekend! To kickoff this new reunion tradition we are celebrating reunions for the classes of 1967-1977. This will also be a milestone 50th reunion for the class of 1967 and a 40th reunion for the class of 1977! Don't miss out on this chance to relive UCI memories and reconnect with the classmates who helped create them.
Black Alumni Chapter Reception
Ticket Cost: Free
The UCI Black Alumni Chapter (BAC) will be hosting a reception during Homecoming Weekend. Don't miss out on this opportunity to meet the new board members, hear what the BAC has in store for the 2017, and learn how you can get involved. Light refreshments will be provided.
Reunite and share memories with fellow SPOP staffers and coordinators during the Homecoming Festival. Swing by the SPOP tent for some Watermelon Tai Chi fun with Anteaters from across the decades. Don't miss out on the photo booth, free giveaways, and light refreshments.
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS